Thursday 20 December 2007

Christmas wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner and I've finally finalised my Christmas wishlist for Santa. LOL. It took me awhile to narrow the list down to 3 :)

OK first up on my wishlist is:
Sony Ericsson W910i cellphone

Actually my SE W580i is barely 3 months old. Maybe I should have held back on buying the W580i and waited out for the W910i instead cos this comes with 3G and the HSDPA. It's also a wee bit slimmer than my current W580i.

Next up I want an all expense paid trip to Taiwan with ticket to the following event:

Mayday's first gig of 2008 at National Taiwan University Stadium on 1st Jan from 01:00AM to 06:00AM. Whoa now how cool is that?!! Party till sunrise! Only less than 1400 tickets are up for sale and they cost only a mere NT1499!!!


And finally, I think it's high time I change my camera. I'm still skeptical about BenQ digital cameras but Ashin has been using this particular model DC T800 to snap pics for his blog with very impressive results. They are amazingly sharp and clear. Apparently the DC T800 is currently the world's slimmest 8 megapixel camera with a 3-inch touch screen display.

No comments: