Tuesday 30 December 2008

Tis the season for holidays

I don’t know why I even bother coming to work today. The office is deader than a mortuary and I have nothing to do except surf the internet. Ran out of interesting things to do on Facebook. Maybe tomorrow I’ll bring the DS to work.

I’ve just started to play “Contra 4” on the DS. I remember playing “Contra” when I was in school on the original Gameboy and it was one of those arcade type game that I suck at. Nothing much has changed since then, the DS version of Contra 4 look almost like the original version that I used to play and I still suck terribly at it LOL.

gung-ho arcade action game

A couple of nights ago, through Net I discovered a pretty neat blog ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ C-Pop Blog ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ where one can download latest Cpop albums for free. It has a rather comprehensive catalogue of Cpop albums [though Cheer Chen and A-yue failed to make the list :( I was hoping to download them]

No comments: