Sunday 12 April 2009

Time Hollow


I spent Easter weekend holed up in my room, juggling between sleep and playing Time Hollow intensely on the DS during my waking hours. I started playing Time Hollow just before the weekend and found myself hooked instantly!

It's a really interesting game revolving around Ethan Kairos, a teenager who wakes up one day to find his parents mysteriously gone missing, or rather, "erased" from his current timeline. But to where? Ethan is left with a magical hollow pen that gives him powers to fix the past and clean up the present, and hopefully rescue his folks. Obviously I haven't gotten to that part yet. Cool stuff, it's kinda like playing God :P

It's got pretty graphics and a great story. If you're into Japanese manga, you're gonna love this one.

No comments: