Thursday 24 December 2009

Mayday in the USA

Full details of 五月天's North American D.N.A world tour has been released. For the first time ever the band will be performing in the east coast at Mohegan Sun, CT. (I was there 2 years ago - time to make another trip back XD), followed by two stops in the west coast (LA & San Jose)

April 4 - Mohegan Sun Arena, CT
Time: 2:00AM & 2:00PM (2 shows)
Organised by: IEM

April 10 - Gibson Ampitheatre, Los Angeles, CA
Time: 7:30PM
Organised by: StarZone

April 11 - San Jose State University Event Center, CA
Time: 7:00PM
Organised by: USA Star Image

5 comments:

Yuan Jun said...

2AM and 2PM?!??!!?! Funky! XD

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you know if we can order the LA tickets yet?

If so where? I'm really desperate to get my hands on them >_<

Thank you~~

Unknown said...

You can purchase the LA tickets from StarZone. Website is listed in my post. The tix aren't officially on sale yet, but you can register for pre-booking.

Anonymous said...

Hi bubble! I was searching info about mayday concert tour and got here from google. I'm still hesitating which place to go cus it seems like there will be an autograph seesion in San Jose but two concerts in CT. I live in the south so I can only go to one place. Any suggestions? Will there always be an autograph session before or after the conert? If so, I'll definitely go to CT. Or where can we get accurate info about this? I want to start ordering concert&air tickets asap. Thanks a lot! Amy

Unknown said...

Hi there. I believe the SJ concert is the only one with autograph session. However, the auto session will be held a few days before the concert (on 7 April if my source is correct) so u’d be looking at staying at least 5 days in SJ area between auto session and concert, unless you decide to fly twice to SJ. If you want accurate info about the concerts, the best way is to contact the respective organizers. Hope that helps. If you have any further questions you can drop me a line at yeeling05@gmail.com