Friday 14 October 2011

Mr.J 義法廚房 and Mr Qute

I'm not a big fan of Jay Chou but I love desserts. On a rainy afternoon today I found myself craving for cake and ended up at Mr J 義法廚房. It was my first time there. If you don't know, Mr J is a French Italian restaurant owned by Jay Chou. I've long ago heard about Mr.J 義法廚房II located at Taipei Medical University Hospital but never got the chance to dine there.

Located right next to Mr J is Mr Qute, a pastry specialty store. There's a wide variety of cakes to choose from. We ordered two slices of cake - reasonably priced at NT$80 per slice. My slice of black forest cake was topped with a generous amount of chocolate shavings. Yummm.. It was pretty fresh too.

the exterior of Mr Qute

the exterior of Mr J
Mr J (interior)

Mr Qute (interior)
variety of cakes at Mr Qute

Jay stuffs for sale at Mr J
Didn't get to sample the main course today cos we were heading elsewhere for dinner. Next time, maybe?

Mr Qute is located at 台北市大安區光復南路308巷45號. To get there, alight at Zhongxiao Dunhua Exit 3. The restaurant is a short stroll away from the MRT station.

No comments: