Monday 9 April 2012

20120407 美濃月光音樂節

I've never heard of Meinong until I found out about the Meinong Moonlight Music Festival [美濃月光音樂節], held for the first time in Meinong last Saturday.

After almost 2 years, I found myself back in Kaohsiung. It was a warm afternoon and I boarded the bus headed to Meinong, which was about an hour's drive from the city.

The music festival was held at the Hakka Cultural Museum, which is located in the rural countryside, away from town. The countryside was lined with glorious fields of vegetation, with misty mountains backdrop. And oh, the fresh smell of manure!


The Hakka Cultural Museum is in serious need of some restoration, it looked really terrible. The stage was set up on the road next to the museum.



歌單(五月天部分):
1. OAOA
2. 歪腰
3. 我不願 讓你一個人
4. 星空
5. 人生海海
6. 憨人
7. 乾杯

安可:
8. 離開地球表面
9. 擁抱
10. 倉頡
11. 知足
12. 突然好想你







Click here for the entire playlist

No comments: