Thursday 17 September 2009

Free DNA Taipei concert tickets!

Ellie sent me this link to Taiwan's Tourism Bureau website on Mayday's DNA Taipei concert sometime ago. I tried to enter the weekly lucky draw but was informed by the Tourism Bureau that the contest is only open to people who've got the special VIP DNA tickets from them. i.e you'd have to purchase a Taiwan travel tour package from one of the authorised agents on their list.

Little did I know that the Taiwan Tourism Bureau in Singapore is giving away free DNA Taipei tickets to visitors travelling to Taiwan next week. Thanks Shan for the info! Sadly, the local office here isn't giving away free tickets :( But the good news is, Jennifer managed to secure a free ticket for me through the SG office. yay! I won't be needing the free ticket since I've already bought my own, so I'm gonna give them away to my friends in Taipei ;)

Those who from SG who are going to Taiwan next week, do remember to get your free DNA Taipei VIP ticket. You can either opt for Sat (26/9) or Sun (27/9) show. Tickets are in the NT$1,880 category.

3 comments:

sunset2712 said...

Enjoy your trip and concert there!! Buy more Stay Real tees! They're really nice.! I wanted one but hvnt got the time to see whether I can buy it online or otherwise...

© sHaN said...

u are welcome! haha!!! enjoy ur concerts!!!! and do update us abt the concertssss!! =D

Unknown said...

thanks guys! will do ;)