Thursday 6 May 2010

In-N-Out Burger

Continuing my saga on great American food.. In-N-Out Burger is not to be missed if you're visiting California. They're an American fast food chain of restaurants with outlets only in west coast US selling yummy burgers to die for!

I didn't know of their existence until my travel buddy sunset2712 told me about it upon hearing it from her brother's American friends.

So when we got to California, we made a point to try their infamous burger. The closest outlet to our hotel was at Sunset Boulevard.

In-N-Out at Sunset Blvd

The menu was simple. They only sell hamburger, cheeseburger and double double (double meat & double cheese). I later came to know that you could order customised burgers e.g jungle style with more vege.


We both had the double double. I had the highly recommended chocolate shake which I thought was overrated. The burger itself, was in a class of its own. It was juicy and tasty. And best of all it was inexpensive! Our bill of two double double, drinks and fries came up to only a little over $12. Nothing beats a satisfying inexpensive meal.

Definitely the best fast food hamburger place that I have ever been to :)


* Thank you sunset2712 for the photos. My photos were deleted because I had absent-mindedly forgot to switch my SD card before the LA D.N.A concert. Had to delete all my photos :(

No comments: