Friday 30 July 2010

DNA tug o' war tape


Rolls of DNA tape that I caught over the course of the world tour. I had more but gave some away to friends.

The very first tape I got was courtesy of a friend's friend. It was the first DNA concert in HK in May 2009. The friend was kind enough to cut her roll of tape into strips to share with us ;) We didn’t even know her that well and I can’t even recall her name now XD

I look forward to Hosee each time during concert, especially when I'm in row 1. It’s easier to catch when you’re down in the front row (unless you’re not seated across from the stage)

The longest roll I caught was the full uncut one from Ashin at the LA concert in April =D That was the only time that no other fan attempted to grab the tape – goes to show what the American fans are like. The second night at the DNA Taipei concert I actually got not one, but two rolls cos there was a leftover roll near the front of the stage.

2 comments:

sunset2712 said...

One incomplete roll is with me!! Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

You're most welcome =)