Tuesday 9 August 2011

I won 五月天追夢 3DNA 電影首映券!!

My daily routine every night after 8PM for the past week, is to login to check the results of the Mayday Just Rock It and 3DNA contest by Taisun. There's also another similar contest by Fasio - but I didn't try my luck there cos I didn't wanna buy mascara just for the contest

Tonight when I saw my name right on top of the winners list - my hands were literally trembling - I had to double check the receipt number to make sure the winner was me. Hooray I won a ticket to the 3DNA premiere in XiMenDing on 6 September!!

Totally unexpected. I didn't expect to win! Considering how cheap the bottle of Taisun water costs, there's bound to be a mountain pile of entries

4 comments:

thengfei said...

congrats!!!!! envy envy envy!!!

Unknown said...

haha thanks thengfei :)

Shan said...

u are always so lucky! enjoy the premiere =)

Unknown said...

thanks Shan! :)