Tuesday 29 January 2008

Mayday vs DT

I knew this was gonna happen. I had foreseen it. When Mayday's Malaysia concert was announced, I was mighty tempted to log on to Genting's website and grab the best available seats. It's been 2 years since I last saw them in concert [last year's JUMP album promo and guest starring at Leehom's 2006 Heroes of Earth Taiwan concert don't count k]

They are so good live, you have to see them with your own eyes and ears to believe me. They are AWESOME live!!! They will have you jumping on your seat by the end of the first song. Someone once said that you will only fully appreciate Mayday when you watch them live. How very true.

What held me back on buying the Mayday tickets immediately was cos I had heard that David Tao is having concerts in Singapore and Malaysia in April also. My main concern was that their concerts would clash. Well it's very unlikely that DT's KL concert would coincide with Mayday's Genting one as ticket sales would be badly affected if two major artists are having concerts in town on the same day. That leaves with the only possibility of DT's Singapore concert clashing with Mayday's Genting show. Boo hoo. I just found out today that DT is indeed having his Singapore "123 We Are All Wooden Men" leg of tour on 19 April 2008, the exact same day as Mayday's "JUMP" world tour. Oh dang!!!!! I hate having to choose between the two as both are my fave artist. But it looks like I will be at Mayday's show in Genting cos I had just bought my tickets for Mayday.

No comments: