Thursday 14 February 2008

100 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Me!....or Not

I nicked this from Jeanne's Facebook .. hehe.. it's posted on my "notes" in Facebook. Just thought I'd reproduce it here for the fun of it. LOL
1. How old will you be in five years? very OLD!!2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? no one.. well I had lunch with Shio Pin for an hour today 3. How tall are you? short-ish. Go figure4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? salary increment review :)5. What's the last movie you saw? Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street6. Who was the last person you called? TSP7. Who was the last person to call you? Shazal (pesky client who insisted on having my mobile no.)8. What was the last text message you received? "hi yee ling. sorry for the delay. here is the contact for the lawyer related to......." Why do clients insist on txt-ing me after office hours?9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? umm.. don't remember. I think it was someone from work10. Do you prefer to call or text? text 11. What were you doing at 12am last night? reading in bed 12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married13. When is the last time you saw your mom? 2 hours ago14. What color are your eyes? brown15. What time did you wake up today? 7:40am16. What are you wearing right now? tanktop and shorts. It's hot here!17. What is your favourite Christmas song? I love them all18. Where is your favourite place to be? my bed :)19. Where is your least favourite place to be? at work 20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? the top of the world21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? I wonder?22. Do you tan or burn? Both. Burn then tan23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Werewolves24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? A funny joke i heard earlier today25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 326. How big is your bed? Big enough :)27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I have my own laptop28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Usually with29. What colour are your sheets? Blue30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 231. What is your favourite season? Fall32. What do you like about fall? reminds me of my birthday33. What do you like about winter? snow34. What do you like about the summer? nothing. it gets too hot in summer35. What do you like about spring? reminds me of CNY36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 337. What cities/towns have you lived in? KL, Nottingham and Montpellier38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet if i'm at home39. Are you a social person? I try to be 40. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner41. What is your favourite restaurant? Too many to mention42. What is your favourite ice cream? peanut butter choc & pralines n cream43. What is your favoruite dessert? ice cream ,truffle, eclairs44. What is your favourite kind of soup? Mushroom45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Goober Grape46. Do you like Chinese food? Of course. Who doesn't?47. Do you like coffee? Nope. I don't drink coffee48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? A lot. About 1.5 to 2 litres of water in a day. You should see the size of my water bottle in office49. What do you drink in the morning? Milk (in cereal)51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Nope. i sleep in the middle52. Do you know how to play poker? Of course!53. Do you like to cuddle? yep54. Have you ever been to Canada? Not yet. Gotta find time (and money) to go visit my cousin in Toronto someday55. Do you have an addictive personality? What??!56. Do you eat out or at home more often? About 50-5057. Where the hell did this question go? Don't ask me58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes. A few in fact59. Do you want kids? sure60. Do you speak any other languages? yes. Malay and Chinese. My chinese is rubbish61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes. Couple of stitches on my forehead. Fell off a high swivel chair and busted my forehead when I was a kid.62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool. 64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Window.65. Do you know how to drive stick? No....66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? Anything for myself 67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes. my necklace. Can't remember the last time I took it off68. What is your favorite TV show? none at the moment. Hardly watch TV anymore69. Can you roll your tongue? Nope70. Who is the funniest person you know? Hmm... my good fren71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not anymore72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? some Mayday song73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? why yes! I dunno why mom kept them though.. hmm74. What red object is closest to you right now? That's easy. Ang pows in my drawer LOL75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Of course76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither78. Do you flirt a lot? maybe...79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce80. What is your favourite food? a lot. too many to mention81. Can you change the oil on a car? What's that? :P82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? N/A83. Have you ever run out of gas? N/A84. What is your usual bedtime? It depends. Usually around 1 to 2am on weekday nights. I don't sleep on weekends LOL85. What was the last book you read? Escape to Japan86. Do you read the newspaper? Yes. Every morning when I'm having brekkie87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No89. Do you watch soap operas? No. Same reason as #6890. Do you dance in the car? Have yet to try that92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? There's no picture frame here94. What is your favourite candle scent? None of them95. What is your favourite board game? Monopoly97. When was the last time you attended church? Errr..umm.. pass. Next question please98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Didn't have one. Hated high school99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 1 night100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? a close fren :)

No comments: