Sunday 3 February 2008

Shabu Shabu

Last Friday I decided to go try out the recently opened shabu shabu restaurant at 1 Utama. It was the first time I had shabu shabu. Hee. Well to be honest it's not much different from steamboat/ hotpot. We ordered the sirloin steak & mixed set and it was more than enough for the two of us. Just like steamboat, we had a choice of soups. I went for the spicy szechuan soup.. which was OK except it was too beefy for my liking.

shabu shabu


szechuan beefy soup


Now then.. I've got a really cute gashapon of Link from Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass :) They came in the mail last month for my bro and there were duplicates of Link [3 in fact] so I pestered him for one. Ain't Link cute? Which reminds me, I have yet to finish that game on the DS. Man, I totally suck at that game! Can you believe I'm still stuck in the second dungeon. At least I'm getting somewhere on Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Link on my keyboard

No comments: