Wednesday 16 April 2008

Dinner at Cava

There's an office dinner tonight at Cava, a Spanish restaurant in Bangsar. It's gonna be another one of those long boring dinner with free-flowing wines in the company of my colleagues and partners. Usually I'd try to stay out of these kind of functions, but I couldn't wriggle my way out of this one LOL. I will have to find a way to sneak off early when the partners are drunk ...

I was either too bored or really excited last night cos I was thinking of packing my bag for the Genting trip. LMAO. I'm only gonna be away for one night so there really isn't much to pack.. all I need are:-

my Stay Real tee CHECK
concert ticket CHECK
Keroshin banner (musn't forget the banner!) CHECK
blue lightstick.. ermm don't seem to have this one as yet ... KIV

and I'm all set to go!! :D

No comments: