Friday 6 March 2009

Misty morning

It's been a really busy week and I'm glad that the long weekend is here.

I got back from Bangkok on Tuesday, went back to work on Wednesday and took the day off on Thursday for a daytrip to Johor to attend my gran's first year anniversary of passing prayers. Prayers was suppose to start at 9:30AM so we hit the road at 5:30AM. It was the first time we started our journey south so early.

A strange thing happened along the way, right after we our coffee break at the Pagoh rest stop. It was 10 minutes before 8:00AM, not long after we left Pagoh when we encountered misty weather! Now I've travelled the north south highway many times, but never this early so I'm not sure if it's a common phenomenon.. Too bad it didn't last long, as soon the sun was up, the sky was clear again.

is this the way to Silent Hill?

No comments: