Saturday 7 March 2009

New cell


I've a new mobile phone! ;)

It's a Sony Ericsson walkman phone model W595, almost identical to my previous W580i (which I traded in to buy the new phone) I hadn't planned on changing my phone so soon but 2 buttons on the W580i got jammed. I don't know how they got jammed, maybe cos I text excessively on my mobile LOL. Initially button 6 was jammed and when button 3 became jammed, it was time to replace the old mobile phone.

The W595 is an upgraded W580i with better specifications - including a 2GB memory card, 3G feature, 3.2 megapixel camera and a new interface. The media section now has the same interface as the PSP. It's available in four colours (Jungle Grey, Lava Black, Cosmopolitan White, Active Blue) and I picked grey cos my previos W580i was also grey.

The biggest difference is the phone keypad. Unlike the previous older walkman series slide phones, the keypads on the W595 is on the opposite side which is pretty annoying and will take some time to get used to.

No comments: