Thursday 6 August 2009

ATM woes

I need to rant. And no, it's not about Mayday :P will get to that in my next post ;)

This is not the first time it has happened to me. I went to the ATM today on my way back, and there were a few people before me in the line. The lady in the front took forever to withdraw her $$ and the fat bloke just before me also took forever when it was his turn at the ATM. He inserted his card twice. Probably couldn't figure out why there's no money left in his account.. He didn't withdraw any money in the end and he left without collecting his receipt which by the way, showed 'insufficient balance'. How many times have I seen those 'insufficient balance' receipts lying around ATM machines. Do these people expect the ATM to miraculously dispense money when there's no money in their account??

No comments: