Tuesday 2 February 2010

Fatboy slim

My new High Sierra Fat Boy backpack arrived today. Yes, in the mail. My trusty old backpack gave way after my last trip to Taiwan so I had to hunt for a replacement. But I couldn't find any I like in the shops that was within my budget so I ended up redeeming this one with my CC reward points. If StayReal had a backpack in their product catalogue, I would grab one in a heartbeat, irregardless of the price tag. LOL. They probably would produce backpacks someday. Just you wait and see.

The backpack comes with multi-compartment. I had my laptop inside and there were still plenty of room for other stuffs. Possibly enough to hold another 2 lappies. And the best part is, it actually looks a lot smaller than it actually is. Will have to wait for my next travel to test it's full capacity load.

2 comments:

anett said...

it looks nice. Your backpack hunt finally come to end :D

Unknown said...

yeah finally!!