Thursday 11 March 2010

Mayday LA concert contest

I just came to know two nights ago that StarZone are running a raffle/lucky draw on their website. The bad news is, it appears to be open only to fans who have purchased a concert ticket to the LA concert at Gibson Amphitheater on 10 April 2010.

I will be submitting an entry as soon as I get my concert ticket # (as I'm typing this, my ticket is in a UPS package somewhere crossing the North Atlantic Ocean from Boston to Sheffield, England)

On the news front, the past week saw Mayday performed in Kaohsiung at a lantern festival (click here for photos) and the release of the song SHERO by S.H.E written by Ashin.

The band will be attending the Wynners' concert in Taipei Arena this Saturday 13 March 2010. This is one concert my folks would love to see.

No comments: