Sunday 19 September 2010

JYJ showcase in KL 16 Oct 2010

Now don't get me wrong I am neither a DBSK/JYJ fan nor am I a kpop fan. It just so happen that my close friend Abby is a huge kpop/DBSK fan. This is a fan service from your friendly neighbourhood blogger :D

JYJ (Jejung Yuchun Junsu) showcase has just been confirmed happening in KL at Mid Valley Convention Center on 16 October 2010. What a choice of venue. I doubt if it'll be able to accomodate the legions of KL kimchi fans. I hope Mid Valley don't collapse that weekend LOL

*edit* It seems the local promoter may postpone the event to early December as requested by JYJ's management. Why on earth did they announce the event before finalising the date?

2 comments:

sunset2712 said...

LOL... I lurve ur this line... "doubt if it'll be able to accomodate the legions of KL kimchi fans"

KL Kimchi fans! hahahaha...

and, are they really that huge in M'sia? who are that 3 guys? dbsk guys? sorry for being ignorant... hahaha

Unknown said...

i'm also not very familiar with kpop but i think DBSK were one of the heavyweights in the industry and yep those 3 guys are from DBSK