Saturday 23 April 2011

Fangirling Part Two

Part Two - Letter to Ashin in Mansfield

When I found out that Mayday were staying at Holiday Inn, Mansfield, MA during their American trip (before the NFL announcement), I quickly messaged my friend smeLLyphant in Boston and asked how far was Mansfield from her. It was a 30 minute drive. And coincidentally, she was heading there that evening to attend a game (the very same game that Mayday attended)

I came up with a crazy idea for smeLLyphant to deliver a letter to Ashin LOL. But to be sure that they were still in the hotel, I asked her to call up the hotel to check if Mr Chen Hsin Hung was a guest at the hotel. She called up the hotel and sure enough they confirmed that Mr Chen was a guest.

I got her to send my letter to the hotel and they said they'd deliver it. Thanks again eLLy for your help =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool