Wednesday 21 May 2008

I Know The Answer

A week to go before I fly off to Hong Kong!! Woohoo! I'm all excited about the trip. I. need. to. get. away. from. work. This afternoon my entire department was summoned to the conference room and we all got lectured by the managing partner. All because some incompetent ex-colleagues screwed up on a file and now the office has to pay compensation in excess of several hundred thousand. Throughout the lashing session, all I could think of was whether the postie managed to deliver my package and if someone was at home to sign for it..

When I got home I found my package lying on the pile of today's mails. My Stay Real "I Know The Answer" tee arrived!! I would have bought it last month in Singapore had it not sold out so quickly. The tee went on sale in Singapore ahead of the actual sale in Taiwan. When I emailed to ask about that tee, I was told that it's not on sale yet in Taiwan and that I'd have to wait till early May.

Came early May, I sent another email and was told that the first batch of stock had sold out and that they weren't sure when the next stock would arrive (the new stock arrived last week) Which makes me wonder: are Stay Real tees flying off the shelves even before they hit the shelves? or are they so limited that they are sold out even before they go on sale officially (my guess is fanboys and gals would have reserved their tees way ahead of the release)

"I Know The Answer" design is a collaboration with Outer Space, which is another indie label from Taiwan. They have a different version of the tee, which is rather cute and comes in bright red (also available in black).

No comments: