Monday 26 May 2008

Gearing up for final Down to Earth

3 days to go.

Time to start packing!

I've stocked up on batteries for my concert gear - lightstick, banner etc. When the lights go out in the Expo on Saturday night I will be illuminating in blue HAHAHA!

enough battery power to light up a Christmas tree 
This lightstick costs a mere RM5 but it's powered by 2 lithium CR 1220 button batteries costing RM16 (!!!) I could've opted for the much cheaper China-made batteries but I didn't wanna risk the lightstick dying out halfway during the show LOL. The Japan-made ones sure don't come cheap



I need to also sort out my merchandise shopping list. The HKies are so organised - the merchandise order form is posted online in advance to avoid delays and unnecessary long Qs at the merchandise stall on the actual day. There really isn't much that I want, except for Maygazine vol. 4

Awww shucks... the "Plane" cap I want is not on the Stay Real list! :(


No comments: