Thursday 8 May 2008

No Surprises.

So Radiohead is putting out a double disc best of compilation album on 28 May.

The last Radiohead album I bought was Hail To The Thief [2003] (5 years ago!!!) The only other Radiohead album I own is the widely acclaimed OK Computer. It's one of the greatest British modern albums ever released. In a very recent Q & HMV poll conducted in the UK, OK Computer was voted 3rd Best British Album of All Time.

Oasis came in 1st and 2nd place, beating the Beatles (at 4th place). Not surprisingly Oasis came in top in the poll, afterall they are the Beatles of the current generation. Whatever happened to the Coldplay generation? They obviously didn't garner enough votes to make it to the top 10.

I'm not a big fan of Radiohead (I don't like Thom Yorke LOL don't ask me why) though I do like some of their songs, particularly "Karma Police", "Fake Plastic Trees", "High and Dry"... oh and I love "Creep"!!!

i recognise that pic!! it was taken from OK Computer

No comments: