Thursday 12 February 2009

Perfect collaboration

I'm not a big movie buff nor do I buy many films on DVD. I do however, own a couple of my favourite movies and amongst others, the limited edition DVD copy of "Fight Club" and "Se7en". Both movies were directed by David Fincher with Brad Pitt in the male protagonist role.

They were my favourite movies during my school time. I first watched Se7en at the cinema and I enjoyed it immensely (I like dark and disturbing movies haha) I loved how cleverly written the script was, and how creepy Kevin Spacey had portrayed John Doe, and of course, how good Brad Pitt looked as Detective Mills.

Fight Club was released not long after Se7en, another Brad Pitt-David Fincher collaboration. Fight Club was a dark comedy based on a novel. Another brilliant movie, though some would not have enjoyed it cos of its brutal and violent theme. I found it a rather intelligent film and grimly funny. It had a realy great twist at the end.

my Fight Club & Se7en DVD

looks cool eh? wait till u watch the actual film :)

Fincher and Pitt collaborated for the third time on the set of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (which opens here in Malaysia today!) and I am dying to watch it this Saturday.

No comments: