Friday 13 February 2009

Phantom Hourglass revisited


I last played The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass a good couple of months back, found myself hopelessly stuck in one of the temple and then gave up playing it. Inspired by watching sudafan playing Wind Waker recently, I decided to revisit Phantom Hourglass. I reset my old saved game and started afresh.

The game takes place after Wind Waker (seems it's a sequel), and our hero Link has to travel from island to island with the cowardly Captain Linebeck, rescuing spirits to help locate the mysterious Ghost Ship that has abducted his friend Tetra. Like all classic Zelda games, along the way there's plenty of swash-buckling action and witty characters.

The game uses DS features for game controls, which I found a little annoying cos Link is controlled solely with the stylus, making the DS control pad redundant.


No comments: