Saturday 16 May 2009

Strike Team shutdown

The one thing I'm gonna miss next week when I'm in HK (other than my bed) is my weekly dose of The Shield. I've been following it since Season One and it's the only series that I currently follow almost religiously. And that's a lot cos I don't watch very much TV these days. I probably clock in no more than 2 hours of TV viewing in a week (cos I spend a lot more hours online)

AXN is currently airing the last season of the series, and approaching the end of it. Not wanting to miss next week's episode, I went online in search of the last few episodes so I wouldn't have to miss them. And before I knew it, I watched all 3 remaining episodes of the final season in one sitting.

Brutal, violent and devastating but a good series nevertheless.

No comments: