Wednesday 6 May 2009

Music-Man KL concert

I'm so knackered after a long weekend away from home. I guess I could say I went on a holiday of sort (in town haha) with my friends from Jakarta and Bangkok. I was a tourist in my own city LOL. It was a really enjoyable weekend, so much fun - too bad it ended too soon and if only the weather had been cooler. The freaking hot weather is driving me crazy!

Am ashamed to admit that I went up to the KLCC skybridge for the first time last Saturday XP

My foreign friends were in town to catch Leehom's Music-Man concert at Bukit Jalil Stadium on Saturday night. It's been awhile since my last concert there, which coincidentally was also a Leehom concert on his last world tour in 2007. It shows how rarely I attend concerts in KL.

It was a full house concert. The newspapers reported a total of 25,000 people attended Music-Man KL concert, which is an impressive figure.

Concert was enjoyable but it was marred by overzealous security and poor sound system.

I only managed to snap no more than a handful of photos and videos, partly due to the distance at which we were seated from the stage. Disappointingly, there was a much wider distance from the stage to the seats as compared to the previous concert.


No comments: