Sunday 10 May 2009

No.168 Concert Live now on DVD

Mayday's No. 168 Concert [第168場演唱會] is now available on DVD. This is a bit of a surprise, considering the concert is almost 9 years old. I hadn't realised till I saw news of its release that concert was never released on DVD. I do have it on VCD which came bundled with the concert CD album along with a photobook. I love the CD, this is their earliest live recording which is commercially available. You can feel their level of enthusiasm and energy even back then. Absolutely adore their rendition of 就在今夜 on that CD.

Mayday are more popular than ever now so their record company is digging up old materials to be released hoping new fans will buy them.

1 comment:

ツリちゃん☆ said...

Haa, I agree, I have the vcd and their version of 就在今夜 is love :D