Monday 3 March 2008

The hunt for Stay Real

Must be my lucky day. I found the Stay Real tee I wanted from a store in Taipei. The chap running it was really efficient and helpful and he's pretty conversant in English too.. thank goodness LOL. He's even invited me to go visit his shop when I'm in Taipei to pick up more Stay Real tees but apparently I may have to place an order in advance cos they're selling real fast and the supplier takes awhile to restock!

The tee costs NT$1180. That's approx RM125 equivalent. It'd better be worth my money since it costs so much :P

7 comments:

said...

I'm going to Taipei, where did you find the Stay Real T?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I bought my Stay Real tees from online TW stores. If you're heading to Taipei, you can visit the shops that carry Stay Real tees - there's a list of the stores at www.istayreal.com

Anonymous said...

What is the web address for the online TW store??

Unknown said...

there isn't a website but drop me your email and i'll send u more info

rui said...

hi,where do u buy yr stay real tee from?could u give me the online website?
bluedolphin_leo@hotmail.com

said...

Hi! :)
Me again! hehehe I want to ask a question if I'm in Canada, is it possible to order Stay Real products from Taipei to Montreal, Canada?

So far, I've purchased a lot of them in Taipei last september: and I've got 4 Ts, but I wish to collect a little bit more, I realised that they are uber comfy :)

Unknown said...

You can purchase them online from gogoshopping - they ship worldwide. Else, there are other independent sellers on the web :)