Saturday 15 March 2008

Stereophonics at Fort Canning Park

Just found out yesterday that Stereophonics are playing Fort Canning Park in Singapore on April 28th. I've been asked if I wanna go.. Well, as much as I would like to but I am afraid I will have to give this one a miss cos:-

Firstly, attending the 'Phonics gig mean I would have to stay in Singapore for at least 4 days (cos I will be attending Mayday's gig on April 26th)

Secondly, the lads have just released their sixth studio album.. I have not heard the previous three, thus I will be very lost if they play their new or recent songs.

Thirdly, I have seen them live before :) It was many years ago at T In The Park in Scotland. I remember Kelly smashed his guitar onstage.. though I don't recall much of their performance as I was too busy trying not to get trampled in the moshpit. LOL!

No comments: