Sunday 26 July 2009

Blurred


For many years that Blur poster has graced the door of my room.. 12 years to be exact and amazingly it's still in one piece, considering it's a freebie poster that I got from Select (which is no longer in publication.. gone together with the glory of Britpop), printed on rather thin paper and came folded in eight parts. I contemplated then putting up Kula Shaker's K poster but decided it'd be too awkward to have a Lord Krishna poster on my door.

Now you're probably thinking I'm a big Blur fan, but I'm not. I do own most of their albums and a handful of singles, live albums, interview, compilation etc and I can proudly proclaim that I've seen them live once at T In The Park. I love all things Britpop and Blur is one of the many Britpop bands that I support ;)

No comments: