Tuesday 21 July 2009

AAR and Kasabian in KL

Kasabian are coming to KL!

Sounds too good to be true? I'm still in disbelief LOL. They are gonna be in town to perform with The All-American Rejects on August 15 for MTV Worldstage at Sunway Lagoon Resort Surf Beach. More bands will be announced closer to the event. I'm hoping to see Oasis and Coldplay on the list ;))

Tickets are not for sale and can only be obtained through various contests by the organisers, sponsors etc. You can try your luck at the MTV website.

I'm not a Kasabian fan, but this is a very rare opportunity to see them and I've read about how good they are live. Liam has been raving bout them for ages... I wouldn't mind watching AAR either

AAR

1 comment:

mushroomhead said...

i wan to see oasis!!! i chk their schedule, they hv a gig in UK on 20/8 and nothing before tat.... hehe.....