Tuesday 14 July 2009

Travis live at Singapore Grand Prix

On the way back from work today I overheard an ad for the Singapore Grand Prix on radio. Something about a concert and Travis was mentioned.

I looked it up online when I got home and sure enough Travis are 'headlining' the Grand Prix performance on 26 September. A number of other artistes will be performing as well, including Backstreet Boys, but other than Travis, none of the other line-up interested me. I missed Travis at SingFest last year, so I thought maybe I could somehow make it for this one, only to realise that I'll be watching Mayday in Taipei that very same day!!

oh shoot.. sorry lads looks like I'll have to catch ya'll the next time.. hopefully before Frannie's hair turns all grey XP

introducing Travis' new tour merchandise..

No comments: