Sunday 22 June 2008

Jam Hsiao

What do Aska Yang, Jam Hsiao and Yoga Lin have in common other than being reality show heroes? The answer is Ashin. All three have had a helping hand from Ashin; Ashin designed Yoga's new tour tee under his Stay Real label and wrote a song for Aska [Yang Cong - I absolutely love that song].

Jam Hsiao's self-titled debut album was released in Taiwan last week and features amongst others; songs written by Gary Cao Ge, F.I.R, Sodagreen's Qing Feng and Mayday's Ashin. I have not heard the rest but I downloaded Ashin's composition for Jam titled "Teng Ai/疼愛" which didn't sound too bad but personally I feel that Aska's Yang Cong is a much better song.

1 comment:

sunset2712 said...

Hi Ling, I liked the song Teng Ai... Not a bad album after all.... Lol.. cheers! ^^