Tuesday 10 June 2008

Lego Indiana Jones

The reason why I woke this morning with a really sore left Nintendo thumb was cos of this new Indiana Jones game that I'm currently playing. I have not played the DS this intensely since Phoenix Wright Justice For All. No kidding I am talking about 4 hours of solid gameplay :)

The game is so cute (you can probably tell from the above boxart). It's got the entire trilogy in it and I am almost finish with the Raiders of The Lost Ark chapter. Just imagine watching the movie with Lego characters LOL. It's even got the infamous scene from the Lost Temple where Indy steals the idol and make a dash out of the temple with the giant boulder closing on him.. and who could ever forget the fight scene in Cairo with Indy taking down his sword-spinning foe with just a single gunshot?

I can't wait till I get to the minecart chase in Temple of Doom :D

No comments: