Tuesday 29 June 2010

Crazy about magnets

Presenting (part of) my collection of fridge magnets. Just had them rearranged today.


It's one of my milder obsession (which includes amongst others: postcard, coins and stamp collection. I'm such a dork!) I didn't used to be so crazy about magnets up until a couple of years back so I'm kinda bummed about not picking up more during my European travel and stay in England ><

Cheers to my wonderful friends who have contributed to my modest collection - Net, Yen, S.P and Elly

6 comments:

sunset2712 said...

Great collection! I was thinking to do the same when I get back home next time! XD

Anonymous said...

oooh now you gave me an idea what to send you :)

anett said...

more to come .. :)

Unknown said...

ah I am missing a magnet from Phil ^^

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a magnet fan. I would of sent you some from all the places I've been! :)

smeLLyphant37

Unknown said...

elly it's never too late to find out ;)