Thursday 24 July 2008

The Mummy boxset

This DVD boxset came in the mail yesterday




I had no idea dad was such a big fan of The Mummy till a couple of weeks ago when he asked for my Yesasia password to purchase this The Mummy Collector's DVD set. Dad has been anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the mail - he's been waiting for the postie daily like a hungry lion ready to pounce on his next meal LOL

The box is actually much lighter that I thought and much to my dismay as I had expected a mini photobook or booklet inside :P Dad couldn't have bought this at a better time with the next Mummy movie due to be release in the cinema in 2 weeks time. I hope I have enough time to rerun all 3 movies + all the extras

Amazingly I still have my ticket stub for The Mummy from Odeon Exeter (it's 9 years old!)

No comments: