Tuesday 15 July 2008

To buy or not to buy

I'm still contemplating whether I should buy the "World Without Strangers" Giordano campaign tee designed by No2Good. Not that I don't like the design [IMHO, of the dozen or so designs in the series, No2Good's design is definitely in the top 3] The other tees are designed by various designers from across the globe - the US, Japan, HK, Taiwan and China. I haven't a clue who they are nor do I really care :P

The tee is available in both men's and women's cut. I don't like the women's tee cut, and Giordano's men's tee are far too big for me [their size S tee make perfect sleeping tee for me cos it's quite baggy on me] I previously had the same dilemma with Stay Real but Stay Real tees' cutting are far smaller than Giordano's (probably cos they anticipated that most of their customers would be girls LOL)


feeling suicidal?

No comments: