Wednesday 3 September 2008

Ash-less KL

Just barely two weeks after the Ministry of Culture almost cancelled/postponed the Avril gig, it looks like the Ministry has now pulled the plug on the upcoming F.I.R concert this Saturday. It is going to be a continuing trend that all concerts by foreign artists around Merdeka will be postponed?

On another note, thank you Liz for your comment on my previous entry – I’ve tried looking for that CD at Victoria Sg Wang but no luck, though a few years ago I bought the double disc version of Meltdown + live CD there =] And I couldn’t agree more with you on the point you made about how there aren’t too many ‘good music’ fans in Malaysia – which is why KL gets skipped by all my fav bands!! And why aren't Ash playing KL? I seem to recall that they made stops in Bangkok, SG and Jakarta the last time they were in this region. I don't think much has changed since the last time they toured this area, people in Malaysia still haven't a clue who Ash are.

No comments: