Sunday 21 September 2008

Get Ready

1977 Ashtoria
Counting down 11 days to the upcoming Ash concert :)

So far there's no indication of what the Singapore setlist will be like, but seeing that the guys are fresh off their London 1977 gigs, I think they may be playing more songs off 1977? Or not?

Not only did the guys played the entire 1977 in the album order live at the Roundhouse and Astoria, they also threw in b-sides from the singles off that album, including "Cantina Band" (ooohhh I really wanna hear that live), "Sneaker" and "Get Ready". I hope they'll play "Get Ready" in Singapore - I have this on the Goldfinger single. It's a cover version of the 60's Motown classic by The Temptations and it's wicked!

I'm also hoping that they'll play another one of their wicked cover version of Ween's "What Deaner Was Talking About" cos they played it years ago at Zouk in Singapore.

Hmm.. I'm wondering if concert merchandise will be available at the Singapore concert? I'd like one of the 1977 tees

i want the white baby tee with the 1977 era Ash logo on the top left corner!

No comments: