Thursday 25 September 2008

In memory of my lappy

My beloved lappy died yesterday *sob* :(

It was a sudden unexpected death. There were no symptoms and it was running fine up to the night before its death. When my lappy wouldn't boot up yesterday evening, I knew something was amiss. I could almost feel tears welling up in my eyes when dad broke the news to me! How could my lappy leave me so suddenly? It lived a good 3 years of its life with me, filled with countless nights of online chatting, music and video downloading and emailing, but I guess it was time to say goodbye.

Thankfully my harddisk together with all its data are still intact, though I suspect finding a replacement for lappy won't be easy. My lappy was highly reliable and in its lifetime, I never had any major problems with it (the Thinkpad T series are tough lappies)

My lappy, you will be missed dearly!

No comments: