Saturday 27 September 2008

Ashin's new friend

I spent the day combing through every nook and cranny of Low Yat Plaza in search of a new lappy. I must have seen at least a hundred different models of Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Compac, BenQ and Lenovo but I couldn't find anything that I particularly like till I got to Midvalley and found the one and only Lenovo shop carrying Thinkpad lappies!!!!! hehe. It was like love at first sight.. the Thinkpad on display look almost identical to my old lappy (they retained the classic Thinkpad design) Am going back there tomorrow with the moolahs to buy it.. yippee!!

On another note, I picked up a Yoshi figurine today (my favourite Mario character!) and Yoshi found a home with my other figurines.. well it's not much of a collection but Ashin now has a new friend. LOL!

Konichiwa. Watakushi-wa Ashin, desu

No comments: