Monday 19 January 2009

One week to CNY

Chinese New Year is exactly a week away. I'm not particularly excited about CNY as I'm not celebrating it this year (cos my gran passed away last year). We're also not allowed to do any spring cleaning so no major house cleaning this year! :D

I haven't really done much shopping for CNY clothes though I did manage to buy something for work. I still have a couple of Stay Real tees that I haven't worn, so I'll be saving them for CNY

Since I'm not taking any leave for CNY this year, whatever am I gonna do for 4 days? It's probably high time for me to watch the "Cruel Love" series. Abby lent me the DVD boxset and it's been sitting gathering dust for the last 2 months.

starring Mr Face Shop - Kwon Sang Woo

2 comments:

mushroomhead said...

is a good show, u shld watch it, thou is kinda sad to watch during cny and u would wan to hit the male lead half-sister and bro-in-law. haha…

Unknown said...

only watched 30 mins of episode 1 and nearly dozed off LOL :P