Wednesday 12 November 2008

Crazy December

I received my Taipei airticket today. Yay! Exactly a month to go before my Taipei trip! It's been almost a year and a half since my last trip to Taipei and this is gonna be my first trip there in winter so I'm really looking forward to it.

December is gonna be a crazy hectic month for me. I've taken 9 days of leave for December (utilised 21 days of my 28 days annual leave entitlement) for my trips to Singapore, Bangkok and Taipei (I'm contributing greatly to those country's music tourism!)

I'm counting down:
17 days to Lee Guitars All-Star concert in Singapore
18 days to Bangkok 100 Rock Festival in Bangkok
31 days to Mayday's 50,000 People 出頭天 concerts in Taipei

...and looking forward to meeting up with my fellow friends along the way =] See ya'll in December!

3 comments:

chris said...

28 days of leave? wah, what company you working at ? i wan join :p

Unknown said...

haha..sure will let u know if there's an opening. I have 21 + 7 days from last year's AL

ツリちゃん☆ said...

I've a pathetic 18 days at current job. It's a good thing it's for 1 year only, moving on next year~ :p