Saturday 22 November 2008

A week to Lee Guitars All-Star

Exactly a week to the Lee Guitars All Star gig in Singapore!

Jen sent me a message today saying she just collected our gig tickets and we're seated in PA-1 section at Row 9. Once again, I'll be seated in the Monster + Masa section of the stage (not that I'm complaining) Seeing that the Lee Guitar All-Stars concert will be held a day after Monster's birthday and I'll be seated in the section in front of Monster, maybe I should make a HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSTER banner :o)

I'm really looking forward to the Cheer Chen and Ashin "Elope To The Moon" duet and I hope they play some new songs from the "Poetry Of The Day After" album!

It's gonna be one crazy weekend. Right after the Lee Guitar All-Stars, Tsu Ning and I will catch the morning flight to Bangkok on Sunday, arriving in time for lunch with Jib, Art and Tangmo before catching Ash and Manics headlining the Bangkok 100 Rock festival.

That's watching 3 bands, 2 gigs in 2 separate countries in ONE weekend LOL

Ashin working on a Mayday signature model Lee Guitar

No comments: