Sunday 19 July 2009

Meet & Greet

When I heard Mayday were heading to Singapore this month end to promote their upcoming August DNA concert there, I was all set to go, despite the fact that it's gonna be held on a weekday and I'll have to take at least 2 days off work.

I was later told the event which will take place at IMM on 28 July 2009 is only a 'Meet and Greet' session and so far no one seems to know whether or not there will be any signing session. Will they just turn up and blab for few minutes before doing the customary games/picture session with fans before leaving.

Obviously if that were the case, I won't be making that trip for the event.

5 comments:

xiaoyu said...

Hmmmm as I know, there should be an autogarph session. =)

Unknown said...

hi xiaoyu, it has been confirmed that there will be NO autograph session...

xiaoyu said...

oh no. i just knew in the morning.

Hmmm. so u not coming rite?

Unknown said...

Was planning not to since there's no auto session.. but my friend got me a pass to the press conference.. so since I'll be attending that I might as well attend the M&G as well, to make full use of my trip

xiaoyu said...

haha so cool!

had fun tonight but tired. =)