Monday 2 August 2010

Free Kula tix

When I first found out about the Kula Shaker Live in KL gig on 5 August, I was raring to go as I have been listening to them since their debut album but have yet to see them live. That was until I had a look at their recent setlist and realise I only knew 1/3 of the songs! (I only have their debut album & a couple of singles and none of the albums thereafter) So I decided to give it a miss. I wasn't going to pay for a gig which I barely know the songs.

A couple of days before I went to Taipei, Chris sent me a link to a contest by Junk. They had 5 pairs of tickets to the Kula Shaker gig up for grabs. Contestants only need to submit a slogan.. sounds easy?

I didn't hear from them till days after the contest had ended.. when I saw the 'Winner of a pair of Kula Shaker live in KL tickets' in my mailbox this morning

Oh yeah!

No comments: