Thursday 30 October 2008

1977 Deluxe Edition pre-order

This morning I received an e-mail from the Ash HQ with the following attachment:

The pre-order link takes you to Amazon where you can pre-order the 1977 deluxe edition boxset for £13.99. It's a steal at that price if you ask me considering that the entire album has been remastered and they've thrown in the Trailer mini album, Live At Wireless, Live at Reading 1996 and a whole load of b-sides & rarities. 65 tracks on 3 CDs crammed in a single boxset at the price of a single CD!

Sudafan has already pre-ordered my copy as a belated birthday pressie. A couple of birthdays ago he got me Ash's 'Intergalactic Sonic 7"s' CD which has since been played to death by yours truly :P

I'll be waiting in anticipation for the 1977 deluxe edition release

No comments: