Sunday 19 October 2008

Foodie weekend

Foodie galore!

Had lunch on Saturday at KLCC's O'Briens with Liz. Lovely yummy Irish sandwiches (just like the way Ash loves them LOL)

O'Briens at KLCC

Hot Honey Chilli Chicken wrappo at O'Briens

Root beer floats at A&W

Saturday dinner was at Wendy's Bistro in Sunway. I've read reviews about it in the Star but never actually got to try it till yesterday. It's a cosy little restaurant for pork lovers and their specialties are grilled pork belly, ribs and chops.

Wendy's Bistro


interior of Wendy's Bistro - Ooo Movenpick ice-cream!

I had the grilled pork chop which could have been better as the meat was far too lean (the Nory pork chop at Sri Hartamas' Riblees is tastier)

grilled pork chop

And today Yen took me to Jogoya for my belated birthday lunch (thanks Yen!!) Gosh I ate so much that I feel like a fat greedy pig :P I had more than what I ate the last time I was there!

round 1 - lots of salmon sashimi + abalone slices..yummy!

round 2

round 5 [final] - after having to wait 30 minutes for them to restock the Tiramisu

barely 2 hours after pigging out at Jogoya we found ourselves at Wong Kok restaurant having french toast.. LOL

I wonder if I'll be able to fit into my work clothes tomorrow.. haha

3 comments:

Jessie's said...

my my..eating out in weekend?
haha..

o'briens..everyday i walk pass..
every morning looking at the worker take out the ingredient and pull off the plastic wrap..

Unknown said...

i always eat out on weekends cos my mom don't usually cook on weekends

sunset2712 said...

yummy food! post more in the future ya... hehehe